Yes! We offer layaway. We want to make your stitching hobby affordable!
Layaway can be used for any product and any size order.
Here's how it works:
1. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and add layaway to your cart. (Don't add the products you want to put on layaway to the cart.)
2. During checkout, you will see an 'order comments' box. In this box, please indicate the items you'd like to purchase and a layaway term, up to 6 months, to pay in equal monthly installments. Sales tax (for NYS residents only) and shipping will be added to the final installment invoice.
3. Typically, within 24-48 hours, you will receive a PayPal invoice to make your first layaway payment. The email you used in your order is where the PayPal invoice will be sent. All layaway payments must be made within 15 days of receipt of the PayPal invoice. All invoices will be sent in 30 day increments after the date of your order.
4. Payment can be made directly through the the PayPal invoice or by sending payment via your PayPal account to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. When sending a payment through your PayPal, please include your order number.
6 For United States residents, all layaway payments, including the first payment can be paid by a check drawn on a United States bank account or by a United States money order. The payment will not be credited to your account until the check or money order has cleared our bank. Please send an email to email@example.com if you'd prefer to make any payment by check or money order.
7. Orders will not be shipped until your order is paid in full including sales tax (NYS residents), and shipping. You can make additional payments or pay off your balance any time before your layaway plan ends. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to payoff your balance early or if you don't know what your balance is.
8. Please make sure your email address is up to date for our records so invoices can be sent timely.
9. Any correspondence or questions can be sent to email@example.com.